I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for "*OBIEE Developer with OBIA Exp" *position in* Charlotte/Cary,
NC*. Please find below the job description for the same and revert back to
me with your updated profile and best time to reach at the earliest.

*Note: we need to have PHOTO ID proof along with resumes*

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

*Position: OBIEE Developer with OBIA Exp*

*Location: Charlotte/Cary, NC*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

·        Strong Developer, OBIEE implementation & architecture experience

·        Strong technical knowledge of OBIEE for creating solutions that
drive business value.

·        Ability to define high-availability OBIEE infrastructure, as well
as install and configure OBIEE platform. OBIEE Architecture tools, metadata
tools, and data base designs required

·        Strong technical knowledge of Oracle's packaged BI Applications,
including approach to implementing, extending and supporting

·        Strong technical understanding of ERP data structures and how they
relate to establishing data warehousing, data management and analytic
architectures.

·        Building the business model and mapping layer which may include
hierarchies, dimensions, and aggregates.

·        Expertise in providing end to end BI solution by configuring
metadata and building Analytics Repository, dimensional modeling design,
building business models, generating reports and creating dashboards using
Analytics and OBIEE

·        Experience in Finance and Accounting would be preferred

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839

Email:rame...@systelinc.com