Hi Friends,

My name is Ashear working  with SVK systems . I have great opportunity  for
which I need skilled candidates . Please read through my SOW below and let
me know if you have any candidates for the open positions. on C2C.
Hopefully we can build an alliance for a great partnership.

Please send resumes on ash...@svksystems.com or you can reach me at
678-824-7752

*Job Title*:  Sr Java J2ee Developer with Pair Programming, Java Script and
Groovy exp - Need very high level resource.

*Location*:  Minneapolis, MN

*Duration*: 6+ Months

*Interview*: Telephonic interview

3 Positions

*They'll be looking for exceptional resources for these. Very high level
and sharp developers. Will need to have excellent communication skills. *

*Need folks with retail/web/ecommerce experience only.*

Looking for strong Sr. Developers with experience developing
Spring/Maven/Java applications.  Looking for aggressive refactoring
experience and Java Script and Groovy experience.  This will be a pair
programming role so a desire to pair program the majority of their day is
required.

In this role, you will be a critical member of the team building the
foundation for BestBuy's next generation web platform. You'll support and
extend running applications & assist in the design and development of new
applications. You'll be expected to evaluate and refactor in a rapid manner
for every part of our infrastructure. Overall knowledge of designing an
application to run on a scalable platform is expected. You will be working
in an agile environment which means test-driven development and pair
programming. We are evolving towards a dev/ops model, with our development
teams engaged in monitoring, optimizing and supporting our production
environments.

*Project Description:*

[image: We have many projects running in parallel including Cloud
technologies, Infrastructure automation, and SOA REST based web
applications.]

*Position Overview:*

*What would a normal day for this position look like??*

75% of the time actually doing the developing

The remainder of the day is Iteration Planning, Retrospectives, Showcases,
Design Sessions

*Skills Overview:*

*What are the MUST have skills and technologies that you are looking for in
a candidate?*

*Required Experience*
At least five years of relevant systems software engineering experience
Experience with large-scale distributed systems and client-server
architectures
Developing Spring/Java/Maven applications
Aggressive Refactoring
High comfort level with Unix
Object Oriented Programming and Service Oriented Architecture design

Java Script and Groovy experience

*Preferred Experience*
BS/MS in computer science or engineering (or equivalent professional
experience)
Experience as a Technical Lead on a complex distributed systems project
Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft
Azure, Google App Engine, Hadoop, etc.)
Pair Programming (Social skills)
Test Driven Development (TDD)
Infrastructure Automation (Chef in particular)
Experience with testing frameworks (JUnit and JBehave in particular)

*What are the soft skills that you feel candidates must-have in order to be
successful in this role?*

   - Social Skills
   - Communication

*Will there be testing required for this role? If so, what test would you
like administered & who would you like to administer?*

Interview will include a code sample and question/answer.

*Prescreening Questions:*

*Must be submitted with resume, no exceptions!*

   1. Based on your experience, what is your most- and least-favorite thing
   about pair programming?
   2. How much pairing would you do in a typical day of your ideal job?
   3. If you don't have experience pair programming, are you interested in
   trying it?  What do you think the benefits will be?
   4. How often do you refactor?