*Dear Candidate,*

Greetings from Palni Inc

We are a Technology company offering wide range of services endured by
experienced professionals and focused mindset.

Our business sensibility and IT experience are unrivaled. We work with our
clients to understand strategic directions and compliment it with our
proven execution strategy. It includes, addressing their most challenging
issues that requires deep industry and functional expertise. We invest
significant time and effort in developing and renewing a knowledge base
that offers unique perspectives and deep insights to our clients. As a
result, we have a tangible impact on clients' top and bottom lines

To Know more about our company please log on to www.palniinc.com

Currently we have openings for Technical Recruiter/Bench Sales - US
Staffing with Minimum 0.6 to 1 Years of Experience

Job Title: Bench/ Sales Recruiters
Location: Madhapur

   - Good experience in marketing the available Consultants, regular
   interaction and identifying their needs and position them to projects
   accordingly.
   - Proven successful sales record in the IT Staffing and Consulting
   Industry.
   - Knowledge of technology related business development and staffing
   services should be able to work with vendors and generate new vendors.

Required Skills:

   - Minimum of 0.6-1 years proven Bench sales (US Staffing) experience
   - Experienced with full cycle of Sales, submitting the consultants,
   confirming the best rates for consultants, following up for interview
   schedules, closing the best deals.
   - Ability to interact, develop Vendor network and get candidates placed
   in quick turnaround time.
   - Experience working with US citizens, GC candidates, H1B, EAD and OPT
   preferred.
   - Gathering requirements for consultants from Tier-1 Vendors of clients,
   Job portals and other networking techniques.
   - Submitting the candidates for the suitable positions and following up
   regarding the rates and client interviews.
   - Updating and maintaining the database for future requirements,
   generate daily reports and update them.
   - Excellent negotiation skills.
   - Excellent knowledge of Job Portal searches on the likes of Monster,
   Career Builder, Dice, etc.
   - Knowledge of Corp-to-Corp, 1099, W2 preferred.

Salary: Based upon your experience, best in the industry + Attractive
incentives.
Duration: Full time

Interested candidates please forward your updated resume to
ra...@palniinc.com

Thanks

Raman

ra...@palniinc.com