Hi,

How are you doing?

Please go through the following job rek, if interested send me the updated
resume with contact details ASAP.

*Job Title: SAP Technical AnalystLocation: Florham Park, NJ*

*Duration: Long term*

Project Description: SAP Implementation

- Only need 2-4 years of experience.
- Knows general SAP testing experience.
- Can brainstorm about testing, offer ideas, come up with recommendations.

*ROLE:* *SAP Data Coordinator*

*REQUIRED SKILLS:* Hands on SAP experience as end-user
- Software Development Lifecycle Experience (SDLC) - 3+ years understand
key activities and tasks in Requirements, Design, Build, Test, Deploy
- Junior PM experience - 3+ years drafting project status from team
members, documenting and tracking issues/ risks, leading small teams,
PowerPoint, Excel, MS project
- Data Manipulation experience - intermediate to advanced Excel XLS's, data
migration/ conversion experience, data flow experience
- Testing experience - Test script creation/ execution/ reporting
- Some Life Sciences experience
- Self-starter, takes initiative, strong written/ verbal communication
skills, liaise between business and technology groups, able to be assertive
but not aggressive

*PREFERRED SKILLS:*SAP Vendor, Customer, Material, Order, Payment, Sourcing
experience
- Excel Macro experience
- Database manipulation experience

*Thanks,**Preethi*

*1901 North Roselle Road, Suite: 800,**Schaumburg, IL 60195*

*Direct:617-391-8553*

*Fax: 847 890 6394Email Id: **pree...@palniinc.com <pree...@palniinc.com>*

*YIM:ravula.preethi*

*www.palniinc.com* <http://www.palniinc.com/>

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This mail cannot be considered Spam
as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from
our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please reply with
"REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body. Include
Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret
any inconvenience*

*   Save Paper… Save Trees…*

*Please Let's Go Green…..think before you print!*