HI
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number

*804-859-7510. You can add me on G'talk : chetan.ramy You can add me on YM
: chetan_ramy Position:  Sharepoint Architect Location:*  *Irving, TX*

*Duration:  6+Months Interview Mode:  Phone then Face to Face*

* Qualifications and Experience*

*       Utilize creativity and independent judgment to develop methods,
techniques, and designs to deliver functional and technical excellence
across the SharePoint 2010 and 2013 project initiatives.

*       Lead the design and code reviews across several projects utilizing
best practices.

*       Mentor/train systems developers in best practices and
development/configuration of SharePoint applications.

*       Design and develop solutions related to SharePoint Enterprise
Services (e.g. Excel Services, PowerPivot, Forms Services, etc.).

*Qualifications:*

*       7+ years of experience in IT, including Application Architecture,
Team Lead, Systems Analysis, Design, and Development with a recent
concentration in SharePoint and related technologies such as .Net and SQL
Server

*       3+ years of SharePoint experience, including Architecture, Web
Parts, API, Web Services, Libraries, SDLC, Document Collaboration, and
Deployment

*       High School Diploma or equivalent

*Assets:*

*       Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or
related field

*       1+ years of experience in a lending environment

*       Microsoft certifications

Regards,

Chetan Singh
Dominion Technology Services Corp