*URGENT REQUIREMENT*

*Role:  PM*

*Location: Midtown NYC*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Rate: $50-$53 on C2C or 1099*

*Mode of Interview: Phone then In person*

*Locals/ nearby are highly preferred*

** Scanned copy of work authorization is a must*

Our client in Midtown NYC is looking for Senior Project Manager to work out
of their office. Remote work is not a possibility. The ideal candidate
possesses these skills:

   - Strong Experience in Software assessment ,vendor assessment or SAAS
   - Lean and Six Sigma Experience/Certification
   - Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Operations Research,
   Physics, or other quantitative fields with a strong academic background
   - Possess excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
   - High levels of motivation, professionalism, and integrity
   - Strong commitment to teamwork
   - Have keen interest in business strategy analytics
   - Willingness to travel to client meetings and do client-site work as
   needed
   - Excellent communication skills with IT and Business Users

 Note from the HM:  Yes on re-engineering to most of what you had, we have
broken processes that are driving defects and inefficiency.  Black belt not
a requirement but someone with that type of mind set would be very
helpful.  This is not a strict IT role but a mix of IT and Product
Management.

--
*Thanks & Regards,*

*Divya *