Hello,

Trust you are doing Great!!!

Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Vivek - Bench
Sales Recruiter in Accolite Satffing

Our consultants are working all over US in different technologies i.e.
Java, .Net, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, QA, BA,  PM and PeopleSoft Etc.

I would appreciate, if you could please add me(vivek.ba...@accolite.com) to
your distribution list & let me know about any open requirements available
with you.

I assure you to provide the highest level of service & attention and the
best resources at competitive rates, all the times.

Currently, we have PMs, Business Analysts, Data Analyst, Quality Assurance
engineers, SAP consultants, Java developers , Java Architects, Web
Developers,  .Net developer and Oracle Developers/DBAs  available
immediately for any of your requirements.

Looking forward to an enduring relationship with you and your company

Regards
Vivek