Hi All,
Hope you are doing well !
Please send the resume to : bob.sm...@panzersolutions.com

*Job Title: SAP PI program -- NEED GC or CitizenLocation: Cleveland
OhioDuration: 6 Months +*

Process Integration Role
This Process Integration (PI) person will assist in the development,
revisions, and troubleshooting aspects of our SAP PI program.
This person will also be a resource to troubleshoot and solve customer
issues as they arise.
The emphasis of this role will be on the SAP development side
These two roles will work closely together to ensure a seamless integration
of SAP and PI in the environment.

Knowledge/Experience Required:
IDOC
Proxy Interfaces

Knowledge Preferred:
Business Process Management (BPM)
JAVA – no specific release number required. Having JAXB in a JAVA
environment would be highly preferred
PI administration experience
This contract-to-perm role also needs to have:
Minimum of 5 years in SAP development experience using the above mentioned
required tools
Excellent verbal and written communication skills( will interact with users
)
Manufacturing application experience
College degree highly preferred with a I.T. major
Demonstrated business acumen

Thanks
Bob Smith
203-652-1444 Ext 108