I'm Ramesh, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for* Senior .Net Developer with Insurance Domain/Claims Exp *position
in* Macon, GA* Please find below the job description for the same and
revert back to me with your updated profile and best time to reach at the
earliest

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

*Position: Senior .Net Developer with Insurance Domain/Claims Exp*

*Location: Macon, GA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

·        Expertise in  ASP.NET, C# 4.0, Visual Studio, Windows Workflow,
TFS,

·        Good Exposure in MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 including T-SQL,
Stored Procedures, normalized table structures (min 3 years’ experience)
Frameworks like WCF, ASP.NET Web API, SOAP, Restful Services

·        Good Knowledge in Insurance Domain/Claims.

·        Specialization in Large databases in a high transaction, 24x7
Microsoft SQL Server database environment

·        Understanding & application of Object Oriented Analysis & Design,
Design Patterns, SOA

·        Apply frameworks, patterns & engineering practice including LINQ,
IOC Container, & Dependency Injection (DI) , Test Driven Development, Unit
Testing, & Mocking, and many OOO patterns

·        Experience with Agile development & iterative development
methodologies, SCRUM, Pair Programming, TDD

·        Strong interpersonal and communication skills including verbal,
written, and presentation

·        Ability to work independently yet function as a integral part of a
team (team player), take initiative, contribute in fast paced environment

·        Strong problem solving/ability to pick up and adapt to new
concepts quickly

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9839