*Hi*

*I'm Swapna, with Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for **SDET** position in  Redmond,WA. Please find below the job
description for the same and revert back to me with your updated profile
and best time to reach at the earliest.*

*send me resume to swap...@systelinc.com <swap...@systelinc.com>*
***************Today
only Interview***************

 *Position: SDET *

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

·         4+ years of professional Test/QA experience.

·         Knowledge of all aspects of testing products: Functional,
Performance, Scalability, Security, Globalization, Stress, Usability, etc.

·         Experience in C#, .NET Framework, Web Services, and SQL

·         Proven experience driving quality of complex features with lots
of dependencies

·         Strong communication skills

·         Strong Testing skills and the desire and ability to find great
bugs before our customers and partners do

·         B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience

The ideal candidate will also possess one or more of the following:

·         Experience developing or testing software for Mobile devices

·         Experience in Azure and Dynamics

Thanks and Regards

Swapna V

Ph: 678 250 9839