Hi Folks,
How are you doing? Hope everything is going well with you. I really
apologize for any inconvenience caused to you by this email. I request your
kind attention for a minute. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss
with you on the below available position.

*PeopleSoft HCM Analyst (subject matter expert)*

*Madison, WI6+ Months contract*

We are looking for a *subject matter expert* who can assist with
redesigning and re-implementing various aspects of the PeopleSoft Benefits
module.

*Tasks and responsibilitiesWork with the Team Lead and members to:*
*Lead design, fit gap, and business process analysis sessions with client
team members
*Work with functional and technical experts to analyze and propose
*Implement Benefits Admin functionalities both configuration (like event
maintenance schedule)
*Develop functional design and configuration approach documents
*Assist with developing and documenting system test scenarios. Help test
and migrate reports to production environment in PeopleSoft
*Assist with developing data conversion design documents, as needed
*Analyze, and propose, new guidelines to current and future processes
*Perform data analysis to identify root cause of issues
*Work with staff to create queries for data cleanup to support some
operation activities
*Assist with various project management tasks including developing status
reports to Team
*Develop and update Knowledge Base Training Documents

*Key DeliverablesThe consultant will facilitate/complete the following
benefits team deliverables:*
*Configuration approach, design and fit gap documents
*Root cause analysis documents
*Test scenarios and plans
*Document training Documents
*Project plans and status reports
*As is and future state business process documentation

Thanks,

*Kavi Johnson | Technical RecruiterCAT Technology Inc.*
"Committed to Human Excellence Thru IT"
Voice# 201-257-5081 ext 162
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com, kavijohns...@gmail.com
View my profile on Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/pub/kavi-johnson/73/85b/aba/