Dear IT-Professional,
Trust all is well at your end,

*Please send me qualified LOCAL CANDIDATES resumes at **snel...@gm-it.com*
<snel...@gm-it.com>*.*

*Here is the Job Description*:

*Quality Assurance Tester*

*Eden Prairie, MN (NEED LOCAL ONLY)6 Month Contract + extensions*
*MAX RATE: $40/Hr on C2C, 1099*

*I am not allowed to disclose the client name until we decide to move
forward with a candidates*

*Description*:
Actively participate in walkthrough, inspection, review and user group
meetings for quality assurance
Apply solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle, Data
Warehouse ETL and QA process
Participate in Requirements and Design reviews
Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures
Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts,
software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or defect
retests, or usability
Document defects using HP Quality Center, and report defects to Project
teams
Assist business users in defining User Acceptance Testing, test cases and
plans

*REQUIREMENTS*:
5+ years Quality Assurance/Testing experience
3+ years of validation test experience with Data Warehouse and ETL
applications
3+ years of relational database experience
Experience writing SQL scripts
3+ years experience with Quality Center/ALM
Ability to write and create test scripts and test plans

Best Regards,

Sam Nelson
Resource Development Manager
GM InfoTech LLC.