A new Job, ID: 223062 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/223062> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com/>

Title:  SAP BI Basis Admin.  posted on 2014-08-11 14:41:18

Job Description:Urgent  requirement for *SAP BI Basis Admin. *at *Cibolo,
TX.*
Hello patner,

Greetings from EApps Tech LLC…!!!
My name is *Gangadhar B* we have a job opportunity for you as a *SAP BI
Basis Admin*.  one of our client based at * Cibolo,TX *.

*Job Title: SAP BI Basis Admin.*
*Location: Cibolo ,TX.*
*Duration: 12 Months+. *
*Start date: ASAP *

*Job Description:*
·         The BW Basis Admin role is to manage SAP BW, Business Objects and
BWA production landscape.
·         Administrative functions may include: system/component
installation,
·         installation of patches and Support pack stacks, landscape
maintenance, transport management, performance monitoring, troubleshooting
issue.

* Experience:*

·         Expertise in BW systems installation on Unix or Linux environment
is needed as well as
Must have experience in system refresh and working with BWA.
·         Also must have experience in performance tuning and supporting
process chains and providing production support.
·         Experience in providing support for performance and stress test
and tune ABAP and Java App servers.
·         Experience with Oracle database administration and Business
Objects Administration.
Written and communication skills are a must as well as analytical and
problem solving skills.
·         *Please fill the following deatils :                   *

 *Full Name*****:* *Current Location*****:* *Phone Number*****:* *Email
Address*****:* *Skype ID*****:* *Visa Status*****:* *Pay rate per hour
W2/C2C*****:* *Currently Working [Y/N]:* *Notice Period (If Any)**
***:* *In-Corporation
Details:* *Availability*****:*

Salary: DEO

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/223062>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*