*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Victor Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
TRUGlobal INC. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant
resumes . For further details please contact me at (650) 425-7336 . *

*Please send me the resumes to vic...@truglobal.com <vic...@truglobal.com>.
<nagapra...@lightningminds.com.>*

*Position: Oracle Apps Technical Developer*

*Location: Palo Alto, CA@Need Local TO CA candidates only*

*Duration: 6-12+ Months*

ADF + Financial modules (GL, AP, AR) , PLSQL experience. Experience in
Finance close processes preferred . TECHNICAL ROLE . Will build ADF pages
and financial close scripts

*Position: Oracle Apps Technical Developer*

*Location: Palo Alto, CA@Need Local TO CA candidates only*

*Duration: 6-12+ Months*

Technical developers (2)   — Focus on manufacturing and supply chain (OM,
Purchasing, Inventory, Planning) — PLSQL, Workflow , OAF  (ADF would be
ideal, not mandatory)  — in 2  WEEKS

Thanks,
Victor

TRUGlobal Inc. | vic...@truglobal.com| www.truglobal.com
Off: +1 (650) 458-0500 | Direct: 1 (650) 425-7336

 Fax: +1 (650) 403 4500