Hi ,

This is *Kranti* from *Net2Source*. We are immediately looking for a
*Instructional
Designer with change management* for one of our clients at *Miami, FL* *. *If
you are interested or know someone who is looking for projects, please
apply by emailing the resume ASAP to *kra...@net2source.com
<kra...@net2source.com> *along with expected rates and contact details. You
can call me at *201-340-8700 Ext. 441*  to discuss this opportunity.

*Title: : Instructional Designer with change management*

*Location: Baltimore, MD*

*Duration : Long-term *

*Job Description :*

*Skills:*

   - *Instructional Designer with change management. Healthcare & ACA
   (Accountability Care Act) knowledge definitely a plus*
   - *Effectively partner with other members of the program and business*
   - *Quickly acquire and maintain an in-depth understanding of the
   affected business areas, program methodology and other internal processes
   needed to ensure a successful training outcome (on time, managed budget,
   etc.)*
   - *Travel for training or onsite support in remote business locations
   may be required*
   - *Participates in and supports the training/documentation effort to a
   successful conclusion*
   - *Tracks and contributes to reporting on training and documentation
   effort status on a weekly basis, including documenting and tracking
   escalating issues that require management attention*
   - *Escalate or completes activities to address issues, risks and action
   items*

*Thanks,*

*Kranti*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*Net2Source Inc.*

*Tel: (201) 340.8700 x 441 | Fax: (201) 221.8131*

*Address: 15 Exchange Place, Suite # 500, Jersey City, NJ - 07302 *

*Website:* www.net2source.com