*Dear Associates !*

I am *Ahmed from Sage Group Consulting, Inc*, Please find the job
descriptions below and if you are interested and available for this
position please *send me your updated resume* along with contact number.

*Please send me resume to z <ah...@maccadin.com>ah...@sagetl.com
<ah...@sagetl.com>*

*Only GC, USC*

*Position Description: Software Development Engineer (Java/J2EE)*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

The Chase Digital team is responsible for enhancing the
desktop/mobile/tablet experiences for our current and prospective Chase
customers. The Digital technology Team is looking for a top-notch senior
development engineer. We are building best in class Digital applications
and API’s. As a Senior Development Engineer, you have mastered HTML, CSS,
and JavaScript and have strong programming background in Java/J2EE or .Net.
You have a passion for creating the best user experience possible. You have
a deep understanding of the browser's DOM, and you understand the
difference between the various browsers.

*Responsibilities*:
- Design and write code for web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications that scale
to high-volume production quality.
- Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and
creative problem solving.
- Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with
others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
- Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open,
standards-based solutions, while working with existing JPMorgan
technologies and infrastructure.
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those
from concept to implementation.
- R&D in emerging technologies.

*Preferred Skills:*
- Ability to work in agile scrum development environment
- Strong HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX, JSON skills & solid programming
background in Java/J2EE or .Net for implementing web technologies.
- Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.
- Solid understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
- Understanding (preferred experience) in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, extJS,
SenchaTouch Framework, Promise, and other frameworks like (FlightJS,
requireJS, wireJS , AngularJS)
- Strong knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery
principles.
- Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.

* Qualifications:*
- 2+ years of web development experience, experience working on Windows and
Java platforms
- 1+ years’ experience with HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, AJAX and Spring
frameworks.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field

*Thanks and Regards*

*Zulfiqar Ahmed*

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

W:+ 732 767 0010 X 704 | Direct: 732 851 1637 |Email: zah...@sagetl.com

YM: ahmed_maccadin | Gtalk: ahmed.maccadin

LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/ahmed-zulfiqar/21/950/44b/

Website: www.sageci.com