Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

SQL DBA

*Project Location*

Nyc, NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:- Telephonice + F2F*

* THE DAY TO DAY:*

   - Gathers data for analysis purposes using complex data mining
   instructions and scenarios. Produces needed statistics to inform
   decision-making.
   - Designs and develops SQL queries or utilizes Trillium tools for
   extracting information, trends, insights and metrics from data stored in
   the database.
   - Perform Data Analysis/Data Profiling on key Master Data entities in
   order to report and plan data remediation and data cleanup activities

*WHAT GETS YOU THE JOB:*

   - Well versed in using relational database management systems (RDBMS)
   like DB2, based on SQL Server or Oracle.
   - Detailed knowledge of Data Modeling, both relational and dimensional
   - Extensive experience with SQL (T-SQL strongly preferred)
   - Strong grasp of ETL protocols
   - Strong analytical and data management skills
   - Adept in MS Excel and report building tools
   - Exposure to Data Profiling and Data Warehousing Best Practices
   - Experience with developing rules for a multi-generational database.

*Required Skills*

   - SQL*Server 2012, Data Migration/Conversion, ETL programming, T-SQL,
   SQL tuning, bulk data importation using SSIS, SSMS, SQL code generation
   - 2-5 or more years of demonstrated experience related to Data Analysis
   (gathering data rules and requirements, performing data analysis on a data
   warehouse and/or source systems, and implementation experience in a
   large-scale, multi-user environment, work with functional specs, use cases,
   test cases, test plans) working with users to identify pattern and multi
   table complex rules
   - Experience using Trillium Software for analyzing large datasets a plus.