Hi,

My name is Maq, Technical Recruiter at ReachIT Solutions. please send me
the resumes to m...@reachitsolutions.us <smit...@truglobal.com>

*Position: Oracle iStore Techno-Functional Consultant*

*Location: Northfield, IL, USLong Term*

*Oracle iStore Techno-Functional Consultant to join our team in Northfield,
IL.Qualifications:Job Description:*
- 5+ years development experience in oracle applications with iStore
background having knowledge in OM, Advanced Pricing, Inventory, TCA Modules.
- Must have proven experience as an iStore Technical developer for at least
2 implementations of iStore Release 12.
- Must have experience in Java, JSP, PL/SQL and SOAP web services.
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical design.
- Must have proficiency with Unix/Linux vi editor and shell scripting.
- Must have proficiency with AIM methodology.
- Must be a team player and work within a team
- Must have good communication and presentation skills
Full Legal Name:
Preferred email Id and your Day/ Evening phone numbers:
Current Location:
Work Authorization:
Earliest availability for Phone/ On-Site interview:
Earliest possible start date:
Expected rate:

Thanks,

Maq