*Hi,*

*Hope you are doing good!!!!*

*Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any suitable
resources..*

*Role: Firewall Engineer Location: Chicago Duration: 11 months*

*Rate: 40$/hr *

Responsibilities:
• Participate in a high priority objective for the Client System's security
program
• Build and Deploy Checkpoint Firewall and networking equipment
• Provide Ongoing operations support including configuration changes,
infrastructure enhancements and upgrades
• Provide support for production availability
• Provide advanced support for enterprise firewall management
• Ensure compliance with established Service Level Agreements (SLA’s),
change management policies, and security policy

Requirements:
• Experience deploying new infrastructure and migrating existing security
boundaries highly desirable
• Strong experience with Checkpoint firewall platforms
• Knowledge and experience normally acquired through, or equivalent to, the
completion of a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an IT field

The Checkpoint Firewall Engineer job will not last long. Our client has an
aggressive time line and is looking to hire immediately for this job.

*Thanks and regards.*

*       suresh Kotturu*

*O : 281-823-9222 X 528|F : 281-823-9225 |  **E :suresh.kott...@3sbc.com
<suresh.kott...@3sbc.com>*