--

*Dear Associates !*

I am *Ahmed from Sage Group Consulting, Inc*, Please find the job
descriptions below and if you are interested and available for this
position please *send me your updated resume* along with contact number.

*Please send me resume to z <ah...@maccadin.com>ah...@sagetl.com
<ah...@sagetl.com>*

*Title: UI Developer*

*Need a local candidate.  *

*Year long contract. *

*Location: Downtown Seattle, WA*

This is an opportunity to become a critical member of a software technology
start-up organization under the umbrella of a billion dollar company that
brings both flexibility and stability.   We are looking for top candidates
who are passionate about creating great software that delivers significant
market value. This is the opportunity to work among some of the industry’s
top names working on some of the most challenging technical problems.

Responsibilities:

•             Work closely with cross-department teams to assure a
consistent User Experience across all assets.

•             Follow established HTML/CSS/JS standards documentation

•             Ensure compliance with published coding standards

•             Ensure all company branding standards are being met

•             Implement design criteria, guidelines, and specs; illustrate
experience with industry standards and corporate visual design guidelines

•             Understand the importance of documentation and coding
standards

Key Result Areas:

•             The developer will be responsible for building cross browser
compatible interactive web pages

•             Correct browser compatibility issues.

 Qualifications & Experience:

•             4+ years working in the development of HTML, CSS and
JavaScript

•             4+ years in front end development for cross browser websites
and online applications

•             Knowledge of AJAX

•             Comfortable in a fast-pace environment with the ability to
manage multiple projects at one time

•             In depth experience working with and extending JavaScript
Frameworks such as: jQuery, AngularJS, Prototype,etc.)

•             Experience working on large, complex sites and online
applications

•             Basic knowledge of JavaScript and jQuery

*Thanks and Regards*

*Zulfiqar Ahmed*

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

W:+ 732 767 0010 X 704 | Direct: 732 851 1637 |Email: zah...@sagetl.com

YM: ahmed_maccadin | Gtalk: ahmed.maccadin

LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/ahmed-zulfiqar/21/950/44b/

Website: www.sageci.com