Hi Friends,

My name is Ashear working  with SVK systems . I have great opportunity  for
which I need skilled candidates . Please read through my SOW below and let
me know if you have any candidates for the open positions. on C2C.
Hopefully we can build an alliance for a great partnership.

Please send resumes on ash...@svksystems.com or you can reach me at
678-824-7752

*Title: Sr. Mobile Developer Duration: 1 Year Locations: Rockville,
Maryland*

*Interview: Telephonic + Skype*

*Job Description**:*

We are looking for a Mobile Developer who develops, implement, and support
enterprise level applications that are built using HTML5, CSS 3.0 and
JavaScript. The developer will be responsible for building scalable and
high performance device based solutions. The developer will work on all
aspects of software development, including user interface development,
object-oriented coding, unit and integration testing, troubleshoot software
problems in test and production environments and resolve software bugs.

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)*

·         Work independently on high complexity designs & programs.

·         Understand regulatory/health care business concepts and practices.

·         Program mobile application on XCode.

·         Program mobile applications using CPT (Cross Platform Tools).

   - Program mobile applications using HTML 5, CSS 3.0 and with JavaScript
   Libraries like jQuery.
   - Knowledge of Apple’s AppStore Submission Process.
   - Consume/Create Web Services on Java or .Net Platform.
   - Develop stored procedures, functions packages using T-SQL (SQL Server).
   - Collaborate with the project manager to identify future needs, develop
   strategy for overall scope, implementation of features for releases,
   implementation requirements, and system documentation.
   - Provide technical expertise to identify, evaluate, and develop
   effective procedures and systems requirements that align with the business
   requirements.

*Experience and Qualifications*

To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.

*Qualifications*

·         A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent

·         At least 3 years of hand-on experience with the following
technologies:

    - HTML 5.0, CSS 3.0 and JavaScript

o   Experience with CPTs, such as: PhoneGap and Appcelerator

·         Participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project
methodologies

·         Excellent oral and written communications skills

Thanks & Regards

*Ashear *

IT Recruiter (Sourcing)

*SVK Systems, Inc. *

11465, Johns Creek Parkway,

Suite #180 Johns Creek, GA – 30097

Ph: 678 824 7752  Fax: 404-601-9507

ash...@svksystems.com : www.svksystems.com

*NOTE:* Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information. To be removed from our mailing list please send reply to Ashear
: ash...@svksystems.com with 'remove' in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be
removed. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.