Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title:*

SFDC / Must have Veeva Development & Admin

*Project Location:*

Northbrook, IL

*Duration:*

*6+ Months Contract *

  *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + skype*

This is a role that would *focus on the Speaker Program.*

Also, *the Visual Force and APEX is key*

§  2+ years SFDC development experience

§  APEX scripting experience (Classes, Triggers, Handlers)

§  Visual Force page development experience

§  SFDC Developer Certification a plus

§  SFDC Admin and configuration experience

*Mostly development work including configuring page views, workflow, data

*Skills Required*

§  SFDC Certified Developer

§  Apex / VisualForce

§  Page Layouts

§  Workflow

§  Page Views

§  Data Loading

§  Data Model

§  Advance Reports

§  Sharing Rules

§  Security

*SFDC Certified Administrator *

§  User configuration

§  Territory configuration

§  Reports

§  Continuing customization and development such as custom objects, new
fields and page layouts

§  CLM administration (Customer Lifecycle Management)

§  Security

§  Data Loader

§  List Views

*Veeva Certified Administrator - not needed Veeva development experience –
minimum one year preferred CRM *

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

*Technical Recruiter*

IDC Technologies, Inc

1851 McCarthy Boulevard,  Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 950

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4051*

Fax:- 408-608-6088

*Email id:-* *sumi...@idctechnologies.com* <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

ISO 9001-2008 Certified

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>*