Hi ,

Greetings from IDC Technologies,

We have an immediate opportunity with our  Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.  Please share resumes to

*sriniv...@idctechnologies.com <sriniv...@idctechnologies.com>*

Role: Data Stage Developer

Location: Cincinnati, OH
 Duration: 12 months with possibility of extensions

Job Type: Contract

Start Date: ASAP

No of positions: 1

JD:

At least 7+ years of strong hands on experience of:
• Design(high level &  low level) & development of data stage  jobs
• Execution of unit test cases and system integration test cases
• Code deployment from dev to TSTI (testing) environment and from testing
to pre prod (UAT) environment
• Provided support to the sustain team during deployment and have provided
warranty support for all deployed interfaces
• Documentation – Creation of ADD, SDD & IDD
Good Communication
Tools:
• DataStage 8.1, 8.5, 9.1

Please send me updated word resume, Expected bill rate & date of
availability ASAP if your candidates  are interested in this position to

sriniv...@idctechnologies.com

Waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards &Thanks
Srinivasa N