Hi ,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

*UI/UX Design Assistant*

*Project Location*

Nyc, NY

*Duration*

3 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:- Telephonice + Face To Face*

WHAT GET YOU THE JOB:
• 3+ years’ experience in web user interface and layout design in a
structured development environment and a proven track record of delivery.
• Hands-on position requiring strong/advanced level of coding skills using
HTML5, CSS3, Media Queries, JavaScript, JQuery, Bootstrap, and Dreamweaver.
• Hands on experience in implementing responsive websites using Bootstrap
framework.
• A solid portfolio of web application design and should be able to show
great web interfaces/experiences previously built.
• Demonstrate strong analytical, conceptual, design skills and the ability
to clearly communicate concept and design decisions.
• Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
• Self-motivated, keeping abreast of current design tools, techniques,
methodologies and best practices.
• Experience in Visual Studio/NET/C# based technologies / UI components are
a plus.
• Strong interpersonal negotiation skills and experience working with
cross-functional teams to deliver products within given deadlines.
• Demonstrated success with RWD (Responsive Web Design) development.
• Solid experience working in an Agile-Scrum environment is preferred.
Education/Qualifications:
• BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or comparable degree or
requisite experience
• Background, degree or diploma in Graphic Design is preferred.
• An understanding of the fundamentals of software programming and
development are helpful.
.
3+ years of HTML5, CSS3, Media Queries, JavaScript, JQuery, Bootstrap, and
Dreamweaver.
Responsive Web Design
Bootstrap Framework
Agile/ Scrum