Hello Partner,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please let me know if you have any consultants for the below position,I
would appreciate if you can send a word version of your Consultant resume
and the best number to reach,Visa Status and Current Location of him/her..

*Position: .Net developer with sharepoint Exp.*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: 6+ months*

Job Description:

•8+  years as a programmer

•.Net Developer will be responsible for new development, modification of
legacy C# .NET code, SQL Server, SharePoint development.

•Experience in ASP.NET Framework 4.0 or higher using MVC preferred.

•Experience in front end web development using HTML / CSS / JavaScript /
jQuery preferred.

•Strong communication skills.

if you are comfortable with requirement,

please fill the below details and reply me ASAP.

Full name:

Current Location (State & City):

Last 4 Digits of SSN Number:

Contact Number: