*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Victor Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
TRUGlobal INC. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant
resumes . For further details please contact me at (650) 425-7336 . *

*Please send me the resumes to vic...@truglobal.com <vic...@truglobal.com>.
<nagapra...@lightningminds.com.>*

*(Request/Requirement ID)*

*Job Title: *

:

Oracle Lease Consultant (Techno-functional) - Oracle EBS R12.1

*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *

:

6- 8 years

*Functional Skills *

:

   - Expert knowledge in Oracle EBS R12.1 platform
   - Solid understanding of Functional / Technical configuration of various
   modules within the Oracle EBS platform.

  *Experience Required*

:

   - Minimum of 6 years of functional experience in Oracle EBS platform.
   - Experience with Oracle EBS R12.1.
   - At least one end to end Upgrade/Re-implementation experience.

  *Roles & Responsibilities*

:

   - Preparing Functional / Technical Design Documents.
   - Lease Management.
   - Well versed with Oracle EBS R12.1 Implementation Methodology
   - Work closely with application development team

  *Generic Managerial Skills*

:

   - Verbal and Written communication skills

  *Education *

:

Masters/Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or
related field

*Work Location*

*Duration*

: