*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the *
resumes to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position     = Oracle EBS IntegrationLocation    =  Columbus, OHDuration
=  6+ Months*

*EAD GC or GC or USC*

*Sr. Technical Consultant- Oracle EBS/ Maximo Integration*
We are looking for an experienced Maximo consultant with strong
communication skills and a strong experience integrating Maximo and Oracle
EBS.
The consultant must also be able to design and develop the Maximo side of
the interfaces, develop and lead training and testing sessions with users,
document procedures for execution of work, and provide support after
go-live on the system, troubleshooting and resolving problems and
developing any enhancements that are identified post go live.

*Five question would include the following:*
Provide examples of your work integrating Oracle EBS and Maximo, including
integration of Purchasing, Receiving, actual cost to maintain the plant?
Can you provide references for this work?
Provide details of your experiences leading user training sessions and
documenting user procedures to assist with post cutover activities.
Details should include how you were able to work with individuals who may
not be experienced users.
Do you have electric utility experience?  Can you provide references?
Are you willing to commit a full 40 hours + per week to this project,
dropping all other clients from your current work schedule?
When can you start?
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.