*Please send me profile on my id vsaras...@tekshapers.com
<vsaras...@tekshapers.com>*

*Title:: Salesforce Architect*

*Location:: Schaumburg, Illinois*

*MOI:: Telephonic + Face 2 Face *

*Duration:: 12+ months*

*Salesforce Architect Job Summary *

Are you looking to step up to the challenge of leading a team for the first
time formally?  Have a passion for positioning teams for success and
watching them flourish?  Still want to stay sharp technically on a platform
that is on fire?  The Development team lead is responsible for the
development and delivery of enhancement features that power our
salesforce.com instance.  This role will help shape the architecture,
development, and delivery of our Media fulfillment system to support our
Company’s growing
business.

*Principal Responsibilities: *

   - Mentor, challenge, and retain their team members
   - Produce the architecture direction of our salesforce.com usage
   - Contribute work product in each sprint
   - Communicate clearly to management deliverable statuses, blockers, and
   mitigation plans
   - Be a leader in the continuous improvement of the scrum team

*Experience:*

   - Track record of enhancing high volume transactional applications in a
   variety of languages (*Apex classes, triggers, VisualForce, JavaScript,
   pl/sql, jQuery*).  Specific experience in these functions:
      - Account management
      - Opportunity creation and management
      - Sales commissions
   - *Integrating Salesforce.com with other back office systems*, this will
   specifically be with our WebSphere Cast Iron.  Specific experience in:
      - Syncing CRM data with legacy systems
      - Integration with fulfillment/supply chain systems
      - Integration with financial/invoicing systems
   - Influencing architecture and design direction in cross functional
   settings
   - Proven ability to meet commitments to the scrum team to deliver their
   stories each iteration

Vijay Saraswat
Talent Acquisition Executive
Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA
Tel Off: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 108| F: 248.254.7211 |
Email Id: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <hgul...@tekshapers.com> | W:
www.tekshapers.com
GTalk: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <ras...@tekshapers.com>

* Please consider the environment before printing this email. Go Green!*
*!!!*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@tekshapers.com and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.