*Please send me profile on my id vsaras...@tekshapers.com
<vsaras...@tekshapers.com>*

*Position:- Sr. Android Developer Location: Greater Los Angeles Area, CA
MOI:- Telephonic + Skype*

*Duration:- 6- 18 Months*

*Job Description:*
We are seeking a strong Android Developer to work for our client in the Los
Angeles area as a key member of their Core Platform Team
*. Ideal candidates for this position will have at least three years of
experience working on mobile development, and will be proficient with all
Android development tools. Candidates with apps released in the app store
are preferred!! *
*Required:*

   - Proficient in Android development tools, SDK, and related languages
   (Java, C, C++, C#, etc.)
   - Proficient in current Microsoft development tools, *C#, ASP.Net, SQL
   Server*
   - Strong Computer system analysis and design skills in current
   methodologies including Object Oriented programming
   - MVC, SOA, etc.
   - *2-3 years experience with internet UI software development (HTML,
   JavaScript, AJAX, CSS, etc.)*
   - *3-5 years hands on experience with mobile app development for Android*

*Desired:*

   - Experience with mission critical, high volume, mobile apps and/or
   web-based systems
   - Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Vijay Saraswat
Talent Acquisition Executive
Tekshapers Inc. |1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA
Tel Off: 248.565.4747 | Ext. 108| F: 248.254.7211 |
Email Id: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <hgul...@tekshapers.com> | W:
www.tekshapers.com
GTalk: vsaras...@tekshapers.com <ras...@tekshapers.com>

* Please consider the environment before printing this email. Go Green!*
*!!!*

*Disclaimer:* If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at rem...@tekshapers.com and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.