*Hi...*

I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

Position   = A/V Engineer
Location  = Georgetown, KY
Duration  = Long Term

*GC , USC Only*

I have a new position that is* hiring immediately*.  The candidate needs to
be *ready to start as early as next week.*

*A/V Engineer:*Hardware Support:
CISCO
Cisco MX Series
Cisco EX90
Cisco VCS
Cisco VCS-E
Cisco TMS

*POLYCOM*
Polycom VSX model codecs
Polycom HDX model codecs
Polycom CMA
Polycom RMX
Polycom DMA
Polycom VBP
Polycom RSS

*Applications Support:*
Polycom CMA-D
Polycom RealPressene (Desktop)
Polycom RealPressence (iPad)
Cisco Jabber
MS Lync

*Operational Duties:*Polycom Video Units:
Research, pilot and decide when to upgrade code, per code release
notifications
Annual Password Rotation
Support all configurations for adds/moves/changes
Problem resolution and counter-measure
Configuration checks  to ensure NCDS Standard
Back-up configuration, store on local share drive
Maintain and keep accurate Install & Test Guide
Polycom CMA:

*Configuration*
*Lead code upgrades*
Perform audits, checks for errors
Problem resolution and counter-measure
Manual “Global Address Book” entries
Maintain and edit Dial Rules and Site Links
Develop and run scripts for end point updates
Polycom RMX:
Configuration
Lead code upgrades
Problem resolution and counter-measure
Periodically check with BT (support vendor) to ensure TEMA video units and
neighboring video units are being dialed/connected via IP, when possible
Project Support:
Implementation of VMR(s)
Support Video Services with: Atrium Events, Content Delivery and Video
Storage
FY14 Video Unit Refreshes
FY15 Video Unit Refreshes
Content Delivery
MS Outlook Interoperability
MS Lync Integration

*Knowledge of:*
H.323, H.320, H.239, H.264 High-Profile
QoS
Support ISDN
Firewall Compliance
Video Encryption
Telepresence
MS Lync Functions
Documentation & Training:
Create technical and user-facing documentation
Provide end user training on video systems
Video Health:
KPI(s)
Usage Reports/Graphs
MS Office Required Skills
Project
Excel
Visio
CAD is a plus**

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com