Hi

Hope you are doing well

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, job description given
below. If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your
updated resume along with contact details. Also include your employer
details if you have.

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Prority *

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Skype ID*

*Job Title*

Senior Integration Analyst

*Project Location*

Waltham, MA

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + F2F*

*Skills*

*Job Description:*

The focus of this role is on integration technologies. *Project Management
experience and Business Analyst experience aren't relevant for this role.*

This candidate will be responsible for the tactical (day-to-day)
management, collaboration, and communication of integration activities
across multiple system work streams for a large ERP upgrade, product master
data management & product lifecycle management project.

This candidate will be the single point of contact responsible for
coordinating integration activities across 4 system work streams.

*Primary job responsibilities include: *

•             Own and manage interface specifications, workflows, and
mappings across systems using various integration technologies (middleware,
ETL, EDI, etc.)

•             Working hands-on with System Integrator (SI) teams, Business
Analysts (BIM’s) and Application/technical teams (GAM) to manage
integration activities – inventory/catalog management & ownership ,
scheduling, requirements/specifications, prioritization, communications,
track and manage interface dependencies, tracking and status reporting

•             Provide functional guidance and mentoring to the architects
and technical teams for interface/integration implementations

•             Understand the functional and technical dependencies between
interfaces and systems, determine change impact. Collaborate, communicate
and schedule dependencies & impact to multiple SI, BIM and GAM teams for
delivery of end to end integrations.

This work includes coordination between BIM’s, application/technical BA’s,
Architects within the environment. The application environment includes
COTS tools, such as Oracle 11i ERP Suite, Oracle PLM, Oracle PDH, etc.

*Experience: *

•             Experience in finance, supply chain & product master data
management interface processes and applications such Oracle ERP R12, Oracle
PDH, and Oracle PLM

•             Working hands-on knowledge of integration technologies
including Oracle SOA Suite/FUSION middleware, Informatica ETL, IBM
(Sterling) EDI, etc

•             Excellent data analysis, interface workflows & specification
development skills

•             Excellent tactical hands-on experience in integration
analysis across multiple systems using various integration technologies

•             Minimum five years’ experience working on integration
projects/initiatives across complex finance, supply chain & manufacturing
systems

•             Excellent ability to lead without authority and strong
influencing skills are required

•             Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work on
cross-functional teams and foster team commitment to tasks

•             Ability to direct and manage other technical teams without
having direct supervision responsibility

•             Strong facilitation, verbal and written communication skills

•             Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>

ilAut� � ' <  ��  `� n style='font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Times New
Roman","serif"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New
Roman";color:blue;mso-no-proof:yes'>www.idctechnologies.com