--

*Dear Associates !*

I am *Ahmed from Sage Group Consulting, Inc*, Please find the job
descriptions below and if you are interested and available for this
position please *send me your updated resume* along with contact number.

*Please send me resume to z <ah...@maccadin.com>ah...@sagetl.com
<ah...@sagetl.com>*

*storage support engineer*

*Allentown PA is currently looking for a Storage Support Engineer to start
immediately.  *

*They are implementing a new storage platform (EMC) to replace their
existing IBM environment. *

*Candidates need to have EMC VMAX or VNX experience.  Experience in an EMC
implementation or rollout is also required. *

*My client will hire over the phone or via Skype if the candidate is not
local. *

*Location:  Allentown PA*

*Duration:  6-9 months with possible extensions.*

*Rate:  Target rate is $50/hr *

*Storage Support Engineer*

This position will be accountable for centralized storage and
backup/restore infrastructure design and operations. The candidate is
expected to work closely with storage vendors and internal support teams to
engineer, install and operate solutions to meet our business requirements.

Candidates should have experience or familiarity with these technologies:

·         EMC VMAX, VNX and Isilon

·         EMC Avamar & Data Domain

·         IBM XiV & SVC

·         IBM Storwize 7K

·         IBM ProtecTier & IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)

·         EMC Centera

·         Cisco MDS

Candidates with previous EMC implementation experience will be preferred.

In addition, the candidate should be able to performing advanced
troubleshooting across a number of technologies as required, complete
documentation and build efficient processes for the operations of designed
solutions.

The successful candidate will be a motivated, self-directed team player who
can bring a high level of technical experience into the team and provide a
can-do attitude.

Required Qualifications

·         Five plus (5+) years of hands-on technical experience in an
enterprise server environment of 500+ servers and 500TB+ of centralized
storage

·         Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills as well as the
ability to think strategically

·         Strong written and verbal communications and must effectively
communicate with all levels of the organization..

·         On-call support 24x7 as required along with evening and weekend
work when required

*Thanks and Regards*

*Zulfiqar Ahmed*

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

W:+ 732 767 0010 X 704 | Direct: 732 851 1637 |Email: zah...@sagetl.com

YM: ahmed_maccadin | Gtalk: ahmed.maccadin

LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/ahmed-zulfiqar/21/950/44b/

Website: www.sageci.com