Hi

Hope you are doing well

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, job description given
below. If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your
updated resume along with contact details. Also include your employer
details if you have.

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Prority *

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Skype ID*

*Job Title*

*Informatica Developer with OBIEE*

*Project Location*

*Memphis TN*

*Duration*

*6+ months /Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic + skype*

*Skills*

I need someone with *customization experience* in *Informatica and
OBIEE* (*Financial,
Asset Mgt., are the major modules*) experience preferred.

*Informatica ETL Programmer Analyst*

*Job Skills*

   - The ideal candidate will have proven *Informatica experience* working
   with *large data files* and understand the components of efficient
   Informatica ETL processes.
   - Working Experience of the *Oracle RDBMS *environment
   - Experience with PERL/Unix Scripting and MS Excel (desirable)
   - Candidate is expected to work independently, and possess solid project
   management and prioritization skills.
   - Business Intelligence Tool (OBIEE) experiences a plus.

*Qualifications, Experience*

   - Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science,
   Electrical Engineering or in related field.
   - *5 years of solid Informatica programming experience*

*Ability to*

   - Work within formal *Change Management methodologies.*
   - Quickly learn new technologies and processes.
   - Work on multiple, concurrent.
   - Work well with a variety of teams and organizations to provide
   responsive and quality support.
   - Accept challenges and change.
   - Gain the respect and cooperation of others.
   - Accept new initiatives and ideas and implement them.
   - Share information openly and honestly.
   - Listen actively.

*Job Duties*

   - Code, test, debug and implement Informatica mappings and workflows.
   - Interpret written business requirements and technical specifications
   to create and maintain mapping design document.
   - Actively contribute to design reviews.
   - Perform quality coding to business and technical specifications.
   - Create, document, and implement test plans and scripts.
   - *Optimize performance of Informatica Mappings, processes and load
   routines*.
   - Participate in design workshops, providing technical insight and
   knowledge.
   - *DB analysis* to determine health and usage, *ETL Benchmarking* and
   workflow workload testing.
   - *SQL performance tuning*, *scripting* *Unix shells and integrating
   with Workflows* as needed.
   - *Integrating ETL with NoSQL databases using Java and JavaScript*
   frameworks is desirable.
   - Timely and accurate Informatica program development using the
   Informatica *PowerCenter 9.1* product in support of *building the BI
   Oracle Data Warehouse*
   - *Define and implement ETL design*, development and implementation
   standards and procedures based on industry best practices.
   - Work closely with the ETL Developers to ensure adherence of the ETL
   guidelines, standards and procedures to be applied to all development
   projects.
   - Participate or assist in the translation of user requirements into
   data flows, detail technical specifications and data mappings.
   - Design and develop the data transformations for source system data
   extraction; data staging, movement and aggregation; information and
   analytics delivery; and data quality handling.
   - Assist in operationalizing the Informatica production environment
   - Assist in oversight and monitoring of Informatica production
   environment
   - *Adhoc Informatica programming* in support of development of BI report
   development

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>