Hi

Hope you are doing well

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients, job description given
below. If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your
updated resume along with contact details. Also include your employer
details if you have.

 *NOTE  :** SEND RESUMES WITH THESE DETAILS , Profiles with all mandatory
details would be processed with TOP Prority *

*Name (First & Last)*

*Contact No.*

*Email ID *

*Current Location*

*Willing to Relocate if need*

*Work Visa Status*

*Availability * How soon can you join?*

*Skype ID*

*Job Title*

*Oracle Apps Developer(USC GC EAD-GC)*

*Project Location*

*Medford MA*

*Duration*

*6 months Contract*

 *MOI * *:  * *Telephonic than skype*

*Skills*

*DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: *Transforms the application designs into a working
application and performs unit testing.

*Develops multi-tier, web applications or native Oracle e-Business suite
customizations primarily used by internal personnel, but in some cases are
used by outside vendors and clients as well. *

Provides support for applications in production.

Projects will include cross-functional team members from across the
business.

Completes configuration, coding and testing of Oracle Modules components or
applications, including creation of test scenarios, unit testing and
documenting application modifications.

*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:   *

§  Assist in the design, development, support and maintenance of Oracle
business applications including Oracle Financials E-Business Suite 12.1.3
as well as custom developed Java, applications.

§  *Develop, support and maintain OBIA and OBIEE reports.*

§  *Experience with Financial Modules such as GL, AP, AR, PO, Projects, HR,
Cash Management, OTL and OBIEE *with the ability to provide consultative
advice to business stakeholders.

§  Participate in all aspects of the standard software development
lifecycle including the design and development of applications from
end-user specified functional requirements and technical designs.

§  Responsible for administrators’ activities such as Adding Users,
Responsibilities and Customizing Menus.

§  *Experience with Oracle 11g and 12c Databases, extensive SQL and PL/SQL
knowledge. *

§  *Exposure to Web Logic 12c is a plus, not a must.*

§  2-4 years relevant experience with developing and supporting *Oracle
Financials E-Business Suite R12.*

§  *Experience with Oracle OBIEE Foundation Suite and some limited exposure
to SOA/BPM*.

§  Well versed in Oracle Workflow and capability for customization of
workflows and forms.

*EDUCATION: *Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
or a related field, or equivalent.

*ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:* Ability to analyze, triage, and provide Tier 1
support for both internal-facing and vendor-facing financial applications.
Should be knowledgeable in ADF, Oracle Forms development, BPEL, Java, XML,
HTML, JavaScript, SOA

Thanks and Regards.

*Sumit Gulati*

IDC Technologies, Inc

Number - *408-457-9381  * 4099*

*Email id:-* sumi...@idctechnologies.com <aja...@idctechnologies.com>

Direct ||YIM- sumit.rgtalent|| GTALK- sumit.rgtalent||

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

 In case I am not available please feel free to contact my manager  *Ajay*
at  *408-668-9054 /* *aja...@idctechnologies.com*
<aja...@idctechnologies.com>