Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any
candidates for the following position.

Please add my GTalk ID: singh.mithlesh35

* Role: Informatica Developer Location: Bala Cynwyd, PA (Onsite at Client)
Job Status: Contractor Mode of interview: Telephonic *
8-10 year’s experience on Informtica

   -
   - Deep expertise and know how in ETL
   - Done multiple ETL integrations
   - Informaitca expertise
   - Huge preference in having Insurance experience.
   - Intergration of systems at ETL level
   - Bringing in various systems, Integration is a Key component
   - As part of the Integrations at ETL level is Key element.
   - Need to build a team around Informatica starting with one onsite (and
   expand further)

--

*Regards*

*Mithlesh Singh*

*Technical recruiter *

*IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy
Blvd                                                                        *

Milpitas, CA 95035

Direct-408-668-9259

Mailto: mithl...@idctechnologies.com

 [image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CECF0A.A58F0800]