Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any
candidates for the following position.

Please add my GTalk ID: singh.mithlesh35

*Job Title*

Embedded Systems Engineer

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

3yrs +

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Embedded C

Vector Tools – CANanalyzer/CANoe

Debugging Tools – Lauterbach

MATLAB/Simulink, M-scripting

*Experience Required*

Expert in C language
Expert for OSEK/OS/Task schedule for embedded
Expert for CAN protocols, CAN bus and CAN tools.
Expert in multi-layers software (drivers, controls, presentation and
application)
Good knowledge of diagnostic protocols (UDS, KWP2000)
Good knowledge of microcontrollers (Freescale)
Knowledge of SDLC

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Perform embedded software engineering for powertrain controller

Manage customer software requirements

Test and validate new software features on bench and in vehicle

Investigate and resolve system and software feature anomalies using
debugging tools

Strong software development background and familiarity with microcontroller
architecture

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Good Communication skills and motivated team player

*Education*

Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Software Engineering or related field
preferred

*Startdate* (dd-mmm-yy)

16-Dec-2014

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

Long term (more than 6 months)

*Work Location*(State, City and Zip)

Michigan, Auburn Hills, 48326

*Key words to search in resume*

Embedded C, Low Level Driver

--

*Regards*

*Mithlesh Singh*

*Technical recruiter *

*IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy
Blvd                                                                        *

Milpitas, CA 95035

Direct-408-668-9259

Mailto: mithl...@idctechnologies.com

 [image: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CECF0A.A58F0800]