Hi Marten,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Senior Developer Dot Net WPF

*Project Location*

San Diego, CA

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI         Phone hire only*

Senior Developer Dot Net WPF
Senior .Net WPF Developer with at least 7 years programming experience
3+ years WPF experience
Top tier person with good productive hands on WPF
The candidate should be considered extremely knowledgeable or an expert in
.Net service development
Key Critical Skills:
• Must have good verbal / written communication skills.
• Must be able to work well in a team environment, onsite at the San Diego
location.
• Must be able to implement features based on business and technical
requirements and priorities.
• Must know Visual Studio 2010, .Net4 (using VS 2008 is an acceptable
substitute).
• Must know WPF / XAML / Silverlight (3+ years).
• Must have a firm and broad understanding of C#.
• Must be familiar with generating WCF Services.
• Must be familiar with consuming WCF Services
• Should know MVVM (Model View, View Model)
• Should know SQL (syntax, stored procedures, transactions)

Should know Multiple language / resources Skills that would be a bonus:
• ASP.NET MVC.
• LINQ Entity Framework 4.1
• LINQ to SQL
• C# generics