Hi Adewale,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Sr. .Net Developer (Restful Services)

*Project Location*

Woodcliff Lakes, NJ

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI                   Telephone+Face2Face*

* skills:*

   - minimum 7 years of experience in application development using
   microsoft .net technologies
   - extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in c#, wcf, restful web
   services and asp.net.
   - strong object oriented design skills with excellent knowledge/usage of
   design patterns and soa

*required skills:*

   - c#
   - wcf
   - restful web services
   - .net framework 4.0/4.5
   - sql server 2008/2012
   - ooa
   - ood
   - xml
   - design patterns

*education:*

   - minimum of a bachelor of science or an equivalent degree