*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Victor Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
Reach IT. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes
. For further details please contact me at **510-240-5050 ext 115**. *
*Please send me the resumes to vic...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>. *

*Build/Release Engineer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 6+ months*

*Required Skills*
·         Strong experience in supporting of building Linux C/C++ projects,
preferable embedded  (make / autotools / toolchains based), debugging build
errors;
·         Strong experience in POSIX shell scripting (sh / bash);
·         Experience in administration & setting up web applications  in
Linux;
·         Experience in Python;
·         Java/Jenkins CI, managing VMs is a plus;