*Hi,*

*Good Morning,*

*Hope you are doing good. This is Victor Working as a SR IT Recruiter with
Reach IT. Please find below requirement and send me your consultant resumes
. For further details please contact me at **510-240-5050 ext 115**. *
*Please send me the resumes to vic...@reachitsolutions.us
<vic...@reachitsolutions.us>. *

*Developer/JAVA/J2EE-IT - *
*Location: McClean, VA*
*Duration: Long term*

*Responsibilities include: *
• Design, develop and support systems within the financial modeling and
research area.
• Design and develop new code and review existing code changes to ensure
standard technology development practices are met.
• Assist with application development, modifying and/or maintaining
applications and associated testing. Demonstrate knowledge of development
tools and languages.
• May assist other areas of financial research and engineering when
defining requirements for systems applications.

*Basic Requirements *
*•* At least 5 years of hands-on software development, testing, and
delivery experience.
• Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science, Financial Engineering, or
a related quantitative discipline
• *Experience with:*
o Java 7.x /8.x
o N-Tier RESTful Webservices/Spring 4.x Framework
o Tomcat/ Active MQ or WebLogic
o Gradle/ Maven/Ant build tools
o Git/CVS
o UNIX Shell Scripting/Perl/Python
o Junit/Testing & Code Coverage Tools
o Sybase/DB2 SQL /JDBC

*Optional Skills *
*•* Finance knowledge, specifically fixed income products
• knowledge of
o Java Swing/ Java FX/ UI Interface development
o Vaadin/jquery/Dojo
o IBM Platform/Grid computing experience
o C/C++

*Thanks&Regards,VictorReachIT LLC39039 Paseo Padre PKWYSuite # 207Fremont
CA- 94538510-240-5050*115*