please send me your resumes at *su...@rgtalent.com <su...@rgtalent.com>*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

Automation QA Engineer

*Project Location*

Nyc, NY

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

MOI-Telephonic+Face2Face

The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years of active and recent test
automation experience either with commercial tools or open source tools
(preferably both). We are looking for someone, who has not just used a tool
to record test cases, but created a robust framework to manage automation.
Strong experience in building framework and library of components. You have
to be comfortable as a consultant, and have strong written and verbal
communication skills.

*Profile (Technical)*
* SQA / testing experience (8 plus years)
* Expereince on BDD framework
* Strong Test automation experience (3 to 5 years) with Selenium experience
required. QTP, custom test tool, JUnit, calabash, cucumber are nice-to-have.
* Strong in any scripting language
* Programming knowledge with one of C,Java or any other programming
languages is required
* Basic knowledge of SQL and/or any RDBMS
* Knowledge of Jenkins and other build/continuous integration tools are a
must
* Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle
* Strong communication and problem solving skills desired
* Well versed with Internet technologies and infrastructure
* Outstanding written and oral communication Skills
* BS/MS in Computer Science or related field

*Profile (Non-Technical)*
* Leadership skills
* Experience working with off shore teams
* Strong analytical skills, QA bend of mind , capable of breaking robust
software
* Can do attitude; yet challenges status quo
* Desire to grow and make a management career in QA
* Inquisitive and ambitious
* Project management experience
* Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic

*Job Role*
* Define testcases based on the project requirements
* Use InfoStretch Automation Foundation to develop automated data/keyword
driven testcases using different tools
* Develop various utilities required to implement automation using Perl,
Java or Shell scripts
* Guide team members and help them with technical/QA related issues.
* Be a mentor to new automation engineers, conduct trainings and train them.

Regards,

Suman Kumari

Recruiter

*RG Talent Inc*

*32108 Alvarado Blvd, Union City, CA 94587*

Phone : 510-443-0758 x 144

Email : su...@rgtalent.com

*Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you are not interested in receiving mails from us then
please forward this mail with remove in the subject to rem...@rgtalent.com
<rem...@rgtalent.com> .Sorry for any inconvenience. E-mails sent from or to
RG Talent Inc may be subject to our monitoring and recording procedures.*

Click To Unsubscribe
<http://rtl.rgtalent.com/RTL-INTIME/vendorAction.po?mailType=CO&compId=2&common_email=su...@rgtalent.com&requestFor=R>