Hi,

Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.

*Title: Access Governance Consultant*

*Location: North Quincy, MA*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*Job Description*

Must be capable of understanding various application types and data feed
Identity management understanding
Must be capable to meet with various application owners and explain the
need of data feed.
LDAP or AD knowledge is required
Unix knowledge is required
DB knowledge is required
Any AG tool understanding will be an added advantage
Must be very good in English communicationMinimum Experience Required: 3-5
YEARS

*Mandatory Skills:* Access Governance, Web Access Management, Java-J2EE,
Solution Architecture

--

*Best Regards,*

*Baidyanath Kamti  -  Technical Recruiter*

*eTeam Inc. – *“ACCELERATED HIRES”

1001 Durham Avenue, Suite 201, South Plainfield, NJ 07080

*(**732-248-1900 x 135*

****bka...@eteaminc.com <mshu...@eteaminc.com>*

*LinkedIn:* *www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy <http://www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy>*

*Twitter:* *https://twitter.com/baidhy <https://twitter.com/JangraNitin>*

*G**t**a**l**k**/**Yahoo**:* *baidya.recruiter*

*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*

If you want to be removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail
with *REMOVE <bka...@eteaminc.com?subject=REMOVE>* in the subject.