Hi ,

*Send Lead Java Developer Only ... *

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details and Employer details. Please send
me resume on my Email *gau...@rgtalent.com <gau...@rgtalent.com>*

*Job Title*

Lead Java Developer

*Project Location*

Massachusetts/Boston

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

*MOI:- Telephonic + Skype*

*Client : Ahold*

BUT here are a few MUST HAVES:

1.    1.       JSON

2.    2.       Need to be able to code independently and coach other
junior. developers.

3.    3.       Experience with Spring

Experience Required:
Understanding of algorithms and code design patterns, e.g. MVC pattern.
Minimum of 4+ Years Practical Experience:-Multi-tiered application
architectures.
Strong working knowledge of Java and Java based applications.
Development experience using Java frameworks like Spring MVC and Hibernate.
Practical experience building and supporting REST services (JSON).
Strong working knowledge of OOP design concepts and best practices.
Experience with JDBC and database technologies.
Understanding of mobile technology framework such as IOS and Android.
Understanding agile development methodologies and leading Scrum meetings
(Less than 4 years experience with Agile/Scrum may be considered).
Experience being the lead developer/technical lead of a small development
team.
Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new and emerging technologies such as
wearables (glass, watches, fitness devices).
Dedicated to teamwork and the delivery of quality solutions.
Experience managing a team of developers.  Working through planning,
estimates, development and Testing.
Familiar with integrating to, adapting, building on top of open standards
and platforms.
Must possess the ability to effectively communicate using strong verbal,
written and listening skills.
Must be able to adapt quickly to change without being afraid to take on new
responsibilities in a fast paced team environment while being proactive and
action-oriented.
Ability to come up with creative technical ways to resolve application and
system issues
Excellent diagnostic, debugging, and troubleshooting skills