--

*Dear Associates !*

I am *Ahmed from Sage Group Consulting, Inc*, Please find the job
descriptions below and if you are interested and available for this
position please *send me your updated resume* along with contact number.

*Please send me resume to z <ah...@maccadin.com>ah...@sagetl.com
<ah...@sagetl.com>*

*Tableau Report Developer with SSRS*

*Jersey City, NJ*

*$410/day*

reporting platforms like Tableau, SRSS, BO etc.

We have an immediate requirement for 3 resources in NYC/NJ region with 5-7
Years’ experience who have worked upon reporting platforms like Tableau,
SRSS, BO etc. along with some basic understanding of database like DB2.

Goldman Sachs is planning to develop an in house reporting tool based on
these platforms.

If local then have to go for f2f, they are preferred.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Zulfiqar Ahmed*

*Sage Group Consulting, Inc*

W:+ 732 767 0010 X 704 | Direct: 732 851 1637 |Email: zah...@sagetl.com

YM: ahmed_maccadin | Gtalk: ahmed.maccadin

LinkedIn: in.linkedin.com/pub/ahmed-zulfiqar/21/950/44b/

Website: www.sageci.com