*Need Visa copy during Submission !!*

Hi Professionals,

We have an Immediate need of *Qlikview Lead Developer* with one of our *Client
in RTP,NC.*

Please let me know if you have any good resource for this position.

*Qlikview Lead:*

·         Lead experience in *BI service*

·         Lead experience in Qlikview projects/programs

·         Advanced *Qlikview 10 and 11 application* and dashboard
development experience

·         Advanced Publisher skills

·         Understanding of EDW architectures

·         Experience in working on multiple simultaneous projects as part
of large BI program

·         Experience on *Oracle and Teradata based BI development*

·         Project management skills

·         Ability to provide accurate timelines of application development.

·         Excellent communication skills to provide updates to project
management teams

·        Ability to work with multiple teams to perform QA, receive user
feedback and make changes to applications as requested

·        Pharma Sales and Marketing domain knowledge and experience

Thanks and Regards

*Raj Yadav*

Email: rya...@sysmind.com

Ph: 609-897-9670 Ext- 2168

M : 609-277-3331

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: