Hello,

My name is Vasanth from DataFactZ. One of our Direct Clients is
looking for *Senior
Data Modeler* below mentioned skill set. Please let us know if you would be
interested in for the same or might refer to any of your known friends who
might be interested.

*Please forward resume to **vasanth.do...@datafactz.com*
<vasanth.do...@datafactz.com>

*Job Description: *

*Job Title                               : Senior Data Modeler*

*Location                               : Manhattan, NY*

*Duration                              : 6-9 Months*

*Mode of interview         : Skype *

We need consultant with excellent technical and communicational skills.

*Must possess good working experience on Dimensional modelling, Erwin and
experience with MicroStrategy a plus.*

Good to have SAP BW exp as the client is moving from SAP BW to SQL server.

*I would really appreciate if you could share the below details:*

*Full Legal Name:*

*Current Location:*

*Visa:*

*Last 4 digits of SSN:*

*DOB:*

*Skype id:*

*Pay rate expectation: *

*Availability for interview: *

*2 Professional Reference:*

Thanks & Regards,

*Vasanth Dolai, Lead Recruiter*

Email: vasanth.do...@datafactz.com

DataFact <http://www.datafactz.com/>Z Inc., 22260 Haggerty Rd, MI, 48167

Phone: (248) 221-1438 Fax  : (248) 715 – 6434

Toll free: 1 866 739 0820

*Onsite *-* Offsite *-* Offshore BI/DW Solutions Provider  *

*Tier-1 Supplier for **MicroStrategy Inc.* *& Global Alliance Partner*

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) may contain
confidential information intended solely for the use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you should immediately
stop reading this message and delete it from your system. Any unauthorized
reading, distribution, copying or other use of this communication (or its
attachments) is strictly prohibited.