NEED USC and GC only

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

UI Developer

*Project Location*

Roseland, NJ

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

*MOI        Telephone + Skype Qualifications:*

J2EE web development, RESTful webservice development (7 + years)

 *Must have (3 + Years) *

   - experience with SOA and Web Service standards (REST, JSON, SOAP, WSDL,
   WS-I Basic Profile, WS-* extensions and standards).
   - CSS Preprocessor like LESS
   - Advanced proficiency with web technologies including HTML5,
   JavaScript, JQuery CSS.
   - In-depth knowledge of current Web development technologies and
   libraries, including open-source MVC frameworks (AngularJS, e.g.),
   - responsive layouts, and communications API’s and Web standards
   - Strong exposure of building web apps that work across browsers
   - Understanding SaaS applications
   - Bootstrap or theme development
   - In depth knowledge of agile methodologies and full SDLC using OO and
   functional technologies
   - some experience with advanced Web frameworks for data visualizations
   and user experience, such as D3js and Highcharts.