*Business Analyst*

*Location: Dodgeville, WI(Only Locals)*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Send Resumes at vina...@idctechnologies.com <vina...@idctechnologies.com>*

*Skype or In-Person Interview*

Job Description

We are in need of a Business Analyst to work with our LEBO business unit in
Dodgeville, WI.

Required Skills

Candidate should understand the business needs of strategic projects and
support releases impacting our SalesForce OMS platform. The candidate will
need to work closely with business stakeholders, fully understand system
modification requests and impact, and document business requirements. Also
will be required to work with LEBO IT technical team, developers and IT
Quality Assurance to review requirements and ensure all business value is
being delivered. Candidate will need to get up to speed quickly on relevant
business processes, business operations, key business stakeholders, OMS
platform and other systems features, and other relevant BA role skills.

Lands End is currently using the force.com platform and OMS Apps.

Warm Regards,

Vinayak Ram

IDC Technologies Inc

1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035