Hi
Hope you are doing great.
Please go through the below requirement and let me know your interest.

*Title: Oracle Apps Technical Consultant*
*Location: Lowell, MA*
*Duration: 12 Months*

*Job Description:*

*Oracle Apps Technical(Mandatory)*
As a Consultant, you should have in-depth knowledge in any one
technological or industry practice / functional area and overview of 2-3
other areas. You should handle solution definition/ fitment for a small
sized project with a medium complexity. You should be able to build a
custom Function Module with medium complexity program logic.
*Mandatory Skills:* Oracle Apps Technical Oracle Apps ADF - Application
Development Framework, Oracle - Core Apps, Oracle Apps Technical,
Consulting, Fusion Tech, Oracle Apps Solution Design

*Best Regards,*
*Baidyanath Kamti  -  Technical Recruiter*

*eTeam Inc. *– “ACCELERATED HIRES”
1001 Durham Avenue, Suite 201, South Plainfield, NJ 07080
*(**732-248-1900 x 135*
****bka...@eteaminc.com <mshu...@eteaminc.com>*
*LinkedIn:* *www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy* <http://www.linkedin.com/in/baidhy>
*Twitter:* *https://twitter.com/baidhy <https://twitter.com/JangraNitin>*
*G**t**a**l**k**/**Yahoo**:* *baidya.recruiter*
*Before you print this e-mail, please think of our environment*