*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position =  iOS Developer *

*Location = Harrisburg, PADuration = 4+ months with extension through 2016
likely,*

*Interview Type = Web Cam or In-Person*

The selected candidate will be required to *provide 3 manager/supervisor
references from previous, recent, positions.*

The client will most likely ask to see screen shots from apps that
candidates have worked on which have been released in enterprise
environments.

*Skills:*
Full* iOS SDLC experience* as an application developer
Experience with Object Oriented development
Experience with *iOS SDK and Objective-C*
Experience with Core Data framework
Experience with iOS Auto Layout system and UX refinement
Experience with relational database development
Experience in architecting & developing mobile web applications in
enterprise settings
Experience w/ consuming & utilizing *RESTful JSON* web services &
synchronization of data captured on a mobile device w/ enterprise backend
apps/DB
Experience with HTML5 development and JavaScript frameworks
Experience with blocks and notifications
Familiarity with Swift programming language and latest iOS APIs and
frameworks
Experience developing hybrid applications and applications on multiple
mobile computing platforms
Strong oral/written communication skills
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Thanks & Regards,James Miller Sr. IT Recruiter |ITBrainiac Inc,*Princeton
Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel *609 - 423 - 4899*   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

*Notice:* This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.